Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rejected.... But it's all good


Alas I have been rejected (again) from NYU. But no worries what so ever. I’m applying for the Spring. Third time’s a charm right? Lol. But anyway I’m picking out my courses for the fall right now. And I’m excited. I was able to find a list of the courses I needed to get my degree in Biology and History on the NYU site so I typed up a guide sheet and that’s how I’m picking out my courses for the fall. It’s totally wack cause the Bio courses I have to take have lots of prerequisites so I’ve got to take chem in the fall. But what I really like about NYU is the only classes I have to take are Bio and History classes. It’s not like at Kean where I had a list of GenEd classes that I was basically forced to sign up for first semester. Yup that’s right I wasted my first semester of college taking classes that don’t count toward my major when I transfer. But it’s all good…. I also decided I’m going to minor in Japanese! Way cool right? So I’m totally psyched for that. So now I’m off to the common app site to start a new application! Yaaay!


Laters,

No comments: