Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And Then My Mind Opened Up


This past weekend I took Charles Virtue’s ACP class in Morristown NJ. Tina Daly and Charles taught the class. What’s ACP you ask?


According to Charles’s sight it is “ACP is designed and inspired after my mother's (Doreen Virtue) ATP (Angel Therapy Practitioner) class. My mother trained me to bring you the same lessons and channelings offered in her classes. I have been teaching ACP Certification classes world-wide for over 3 years, and I always make sure the content is up to date. ACP class is a very grounded and informative experience that many students have reported brought about major, beneficial life changes. I teach this class with the intention of not only getting you in touch with the angels that are always around you, but to help teach you real-world applicable lessons and techniques designed to keep your connection open and complete. I share with you all, everything involved in living a guided life with the angels; what to expect, how to communicate with the angels, how to decipher angelic messages from your own thoughts and feelings and how to properly manifest without working against yourself.”


What is it really?


Mind blowing.


Honestly it really is. I’ve been reading Doreen Virtue’s books for a few years now and my mum has taken both Doreen’s and Charles’s Class and she’d taught me some of the stuff from the class and I felt pretty confident doing card reading and what not.


But my mum decided that since I’ll be off to Basic Training soon that having these tools taught by Charles. So off I went to class. And boy was I glad I went! I did some amazing reading for people in class and I got some good information about my life path from readings people gave me. 


We also did some really fantastic meditations. One of them that Tina lead was a past life regression. And oh man can I tell it was amazing. I’m actually going to write it into a short story… so that might end up on here some day. It’s going to be amazing I can tell you that.


So here’s the link to Charles’s site he’s got class information and dates up


And here’s Tina’s site




Cheers, 

No comments: