Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Kean I Know

Hi all. Happy Holidays.



So I thought I’d do this post. I’ve sort of been working on it for a while. The last feel weeks of school I’ve been taking my camera to class and I’ve been taking pictures of campus. So in honor of me moving out last Thursday here’s the Kean I know!


Heading toward the gym. nice trash cans right?
Cougars Walk coming out of the quad
These two pictures ore of the first snow of the year and my last snow on campus, I woke up the next morning and it had melted. But it was nice while it lasted!!



That's UC straight ahead and i just thought it looked soooo pretty lit up at night
The lovely view from my room hahahaha
um.... this is behind the library... yeah...
Crossing the street toward the new STEM building. It's such a nice place to have classes. 
I like the wheeely chairs
Walking up the STEM sidewalk/ looking over at main campus
Main Campus by Wilkins Theater

So there's the Kean I'll remember!

Laters,

No comments: