Thursday, November 24, 2011

Spain Diaries: The End



From Cordoba I took a seven hour bus ride to get back to Murcia to spend a few more days with Ana. We pretty much just hung out the whole time. It was grand!
And we also went to a Medieval festival. There was some really cool music. Like this band

And there were cool stalls set up selling nifty things. I thought it was super fun!
It was a tiny bit depressing that I was leaving Spain but I was rather anxious to get back to France and just relax. But before I could catch my flight to Frankfurt I swung by Milan. It was originally for cost reasons that I ended up stopping by Italy but looking back now I’m glad I did. Milan is a great city. But that’s another post really.
To sum up my Spain travels I’m choosing my favorite picture from each place I went and posting it right here.
Murcia


Granada


Madrid


Santiago de Compostela


Seville


Cordoba


And there it is. You now have a full account of my entire Spain extravaganza!! Hope you enjoyed because I sure as hell enjoyed Spain. I want to go back… when it’s not the rainy season.


Cheers,

No comments: