Friday, August 30, 2013

Orlando and tid bits

So there’s really no new news…. I went to Florida for a week. I worked with Charles to hammer out a class for me. It was a crazy intense week trying to squeeze everything in but we still managed to have hang out time. Aka time to climb a lighthouse!!


I love light houses… I don’t know why I just do. So this is the Ponce Lighthouse near Daytona Beach. It was a really gross hot day so to climb a lighthouse was a really sweaty ordeal. But we chilled at the top…






And took in the views and to be honest it was grand.

Since I’ve been home I’ve been reviewing my notes. I taught a mock up class to my family and it got me super psyched to start teaching strangers. 

I’m looking forward to my last semester in university!!

Easy peasy schedule right? Of course. I’m also going to see how long I can go without buying the textbooks since they have them in the library… I’ll cross my fingers because basically I’d rather buy a plane ticket then textbooks.

And today I’m going to do some hard core work on my travel blog. It’s been sittingng all abandoned since I started it last November. Oopsie. But I’ve finally got some cool ideas to post about along with other tidbits. So yeah. I say this now but we’ll see how it really goes….

Oh and if you hadn't noticed I revamped my blog's look. It was old and i need a change so ta da!

Cheers,

No comments: