Friday, March 25, 2011

Why is there a Bush on the Floor?

Just when I thought Ireland couldn’t get any more ridicules… a bush gets thrown into my housemates room. Now I’m talking about my housemate who’s room is next to mine and if you remember I’m on the second floor!

Let me set the scene for you…

It’s 3:30 am and I was sleeping soundly. A noise wakes me up and as I sort of wake up I hear a bunch of Irish guys outside making lots of noise. I wasn’t concerned because the Irish are often loud this late at night. What did concern me was when I hear quite the racket next door.

I know I should have gotten up to check on my housemate but I didn’t hear her calling for help… what I did here was her shouting out the window “Are you f***ing serious?” at which point an Irish guys says yes they all laugh and it gets quiet as they run off.

I’m still in bed I figured if my housemate needs help she’d call me… a few minutes later she does. So I roll out of my warm bed and open my door and take two steps into her room…

Dirt everywhere!! And there in the middle of the room…… a mini bush. A mini bush that had formally been outside. Needless to say she was quite upset and I was too. Her room was sooooo dirty!! After a few minutes of just staring at it we decided to deal with it in the morning. So after shaking out her sheets she goes back to bed and so do I.

This morning the min bush was still in place…


^I stole these pics from her facebook… hehe^

We had a good laugh over it today. It’s much funnier when it’s not 3:30am and you’re woken up by having a bush tossed through your window.

It’s now our new joke since no one but the bush was hurt.

Cheers,

No comments: