Monday, November 10, 2014

Where in the world...

Hi all. So yes my westward blogs still need finishing. I have to tell about Yellowstone and San Francisco and Vegas and climbing a mountain. But thse won't be up till December. Why?

I'm in Morocco right now. I booked myself 7 weeks of adventure! So I'm on the road with only my phone as internet and contact point. Blogs might be non existent or I might post lots. Who knows what the next 6 weeks have in store. I've already done London,  Salisbury, Bath and Marrakech.

Still to do:
Azrou
Fez
London
Rome
Edinburgh
Madrid
Barcelona
Bucharest
And Reykjavik!

I'm in Merzouga right now. I slept in the desert last night and climbed a huge dune to watch the sun rise.

If you want to keep up with me follow my instagram: TayVang

You'll find Geronimo my good luck cat who is traveling with me. He was a present from my pseudo sister so he had to come along.

If you're looking for another good blog to pass the travel time with check out Kelly's Crossing. Kelly is one of my best friends. She's taking a semester in Edinburgh Scotland so obviously it's a grand blog. And I'll be seeing Kelly in 10 days to show her around my 2 of my favourite cities London and Rome!

I have had a huge plan change today and don't exactly know where I'm staying tonight. So wish me luck!

Cheers,
Taylor

No comments: