Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pictures and music funness

Get ready for a fun blog of pictures and music!



First, a lovely picture of my current outline for the Quest Quartet…. Although it might not be a quartet much longer.
Spiffy right. I felt the need to tell my roommate what it was so she wouldn’t think I was crazy. And it is quite small since I have no intention of moving my posters that continue to fall off my wall… most of them are staying so I decided not to move them. But any way this is a lot nicer cause I can sit at my desk and work at it.

Now today I logged into my AIFS account to see if all of my application was received and low and behold…

The most rewarding sight I’ve seen in a while. Everything was received and a few hours after I checked I got an email saying I was accepted by AIFS to study abroad all I need to do now is wait while the University of Limerick decides on if they want me or not. But I’m pretty confident that I’ll get in.
Now I’ve had a bunch and a bunch of stuff happening lately. You know the whole scramble to apply to study abroad. Then a few mind-terms and now *drum roll* I’m applying to transfer to London Metropolitan University. Cool right? They have a forensics program and I can get a “joint-degree” aka a double major. Which I’ve just registered for at Kean, funny cause I’m leaving soon. And I have a job now. I’ll be babysitting about 15 minutes off campus for the same kids I do aver the summer. So this meant I needed a car so my brother brought home the car and I drove to school today. It was super weird driving myself cause normally my mum takes me back (I did have her write me directions). I knew what the route looked like I just didn’t know all of the exit names/numbers. But I got back and got pretty much the closet spot someone parking overnight can get. It’s right on the barrier that you’re supposed to park behind. So I was excited. When I got to my dorm I ended up reading a post by The Oatmeal (if you don’t know the site visit it NOW!). And this comic I totally get cause I wish it were true.

^Not mine! Just copied and pasted fromt The Oatmeal^
And now just for a few songs I’ve been addicted to lately. Enjoy!



And one last thing.... my new mug!!
Laters,




No comments: