Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another Game of Catch Up

It seems I’ve forgotten how to blog… oops. I’ve been majorly busy though… so you know what that means, it means a loooong post and fun updates.



1) Basically since the last week of summer I’ve been getting ready for school then it was the first few weeks of school crammed together. So I’ve been getting into the swing of things, doing homework and what not. But it’s all good. My classes are super fun. I’m taking Chem 1, Anatomy and Physiology, Revolutionary Era Europe, World War one and U.S. History till 1877. They’re all really cool, I totally like my Europe class cause we’re focusing on the French Revolution now. Sooo cool! And I have a very good roommate this year. She’s super nice and polite and isn’t loud when she comes in at night. So my life is pretty much made. And my suitemates are nice too!


2) These last two and a half weeks I’ve been running around like a chicken with it’s head chopped off. Why you ask? Because I’m trying to go abroad next semester. So I’ve been rushing to get my application in. it’s all due Friday… eeek! But I’m pretty much done with it all. So it’s all good. Plus it’s Ireland. I mean come on Ireland. How super cool right. I’ll be at the University of Limerick! Whoot. I’ll be there for four full months from January 17 till May 17. Granted I have class way less then that. Classes will start January 24th and end may 14th. So I’m super psyched about that. I’ll keep you updated.


3) My birthday! I turned 20 yesterday! And it’s totally strange to think about it. Because I’m no longer a teenager now. And the next time that my age will start with a 1 is if I get to 100. Crazy right? It boggles my mind. It also gets me thinking that I’ll be starting a “real” life in a short year and a half! Yikes! But it’s also exciting you know the whole opening a new chapter to your life. So I’m totally down with it.


4) Edits. Edits. Edits. And then I finished edits and realized the rest of my series was shitty and that I had made so many changes to the first book that I needed to fix up and re outline the first series. Because no offence Quest Quartet but the second series is way better. Remember when I blogged about it last year. My epic outline on my wall. So that’s why the second series is put together so nicely. But it’s a good challenge. And so far it’s going nicely.


5) comparing schools. I’m still deciding on weather to put my effort in for another go at applying to NYU… I think I will because it will be a heck of a lot easier to graduate with my double major and now minor (in Irish Studies). While if I stay at Kean I’ll be lucky to graduate on time and no minor for me… so I’m trying to go for NYU. They’d better take me this time or I’m going to be so very angry! But it’ll all turn out just the way it’s supposed to so I’m actually chill with whatever. I’ll be living in the city next year anyway. I’m getting a flat with friends.


And I think that’s all I’ll bore you with for now!


Laters,






P.S. this is my 100th post! Whoot!!


No comments: