Friday, October 15, 2010

Today's my day!

Have you ever had one of hose days where everything goes your way? Well that was my today! It was the dead line for my study abroad application. I walked into the advisors office and she was like okay what do you have for me. Because up until then I had only submitted the first part of my application and had my teachers write recommendations for me. So I take out my folder and stat putting everything in the right order and she’s asking me questions you like if I have this or that filled out right. And I’m like of course. Then she starts asking me about if I sent in stuff for my AIFS which is the company I’m going with and I explained how I had everything but my transcript. And she said she could fax over the one that she had of mine and I told her it was okay cause I sent un unofficial transcript and let my advisor there know and she was totally impressed. I was happy that I had done everything right! Then she asked for my GPA and I was like 3.5 and she was taken aback and she said good job to me…. I guess my GPA is a big deal. I know I can do better… but a lot of people I know on campus don’t have anything near mine… but alas I’m one of those nerds that LOVES school.



That was another thing. She wanted to know how many credits I was taking and I said 15. She’s like we recommend you take 12 but 15 is okay. I just don’t want to hear that you have to study the whole time. I assured her that I was one of those kids that loves school and studying and my 4 classes won’t be a big deal. Which of course I’m totally excited about! I mean come on four months in Europe!!! Whoot!! I’m starting to make lists of what I want to do and where I want to go! I’m beyond excited!!! I’m be leaving in three months and 2 days!!! I seriously can’t wait!!


Okay and here are some totally awesome pictures of the University of Limerick where I’ll be going!!



 Campus!!!
 In case you couldn't tell i'm totally psyched about next semester!!

The "Living Bridge" it connects the campus housing to the main campus

The Atrium of the University of Limerick Foundation Building



Student residences, University of Limerick (I'll be living in one!!!)
The Library! can't wait to see it in person!!

Laters,

No comments: