Monday, October 5, 2009

Playlist and Things

Hi Hi,
 So I’ve been all over the place these past few days. The other night when I stayed up all night I wrote 5,087 words. I was so proud of me and I wasn’t even tired that day. Granted I walked around campus zoning out but ya….. It was a good time. So anyway back to my writing I’ve been working on my new vampire book… it still lacks a title and I’m really angry at me about that. Any how I was working on a good scene during philosophy class and it’s coming along great! It’s actually the last scene of the book. But it’s good beans. So I thought I’d post my play list for my unnamed vampire book. It’s ordered my top twelve favorite out of the list!

(1) Such Great heights - Confide
(2) Weightless - All Time Low
(3) Mood Rings - Relient K
(4) Break Your Little Heart - All Time Low
(5) Must Have done Something Right - Relient K
(6) Waking The Demon - Bullet For My Valentine
(7) Road To Nowhere - Bullet For My Valentine
(8) By Your Side - Tenth Avenue North
(9) More Then it Seems - Kutless
(10) Up and Up (Acoustic) - Relient K
(11) Slow Down and Not Forget - Relient K
(12) Stella - All Time Low

Anywho… I’m going back to writing the scene. It’s epic. Oh and I came up with another cool weapon…. Next post I might talk about the weapons of my untitled book!


Laters,
T.V.

No comments: