Friday, October 23, 2009

Elfwood

Hi Ya,

So I know I had a rather long post earlier but I was just so excited to share this wee bit of news. So I ligit just logged onto my Elfwood account for the first time in oh about a year I believe… and first off I just want to say I had some really bad stuff up…. My b. haha. But also I was checking up on some of my favorite writers and turns out my absolute fav had a new story up. Micah English (as mentioned in how funny is this my previous post.) had a new story up so I just had to read it and gush about it to him…. Probably thinks I’m a major weirdo…. But anyhow. I just wanted to give you all the link to my page there so you can check in on it and see if my new stuff is up. You’ll be able to catch bits and pieces of Crimson Clashed with Ivory and The Snowy Waste. So I’m excited!!

http://www.elfwood.com/~taylorbrown/profile.html?u=1256354046
and feel free to check out Micah’s page it puts all my stuff to shame.. so don’t be too harsh on me… haha

Laters,
T.V.

No comments: