Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ninteen

Salut,

Okay so it’s been awhile so I have some updating to do here. First off I’m nineteen now! yay!! It was my birthday Sunday so I was happy. And I had three days off of school so I was home goofing around. But I have gotten some stuff typed up, mainly Crimson Clashed with Ivory. I’m still hammering out a solid plot but I wrote a way cool vampire killing scene and I profiled all the Von Helsang hunters. I also wrote the ending to it. I love writing the ending to things waaay before I need to. It gives me an insensitive to write the rest of the book. I also wrote the ultimate ending to The Cycle of Zantor! It’s AMAZING!!! To be honest it’s one of the best scenes in the whole entire collection of series. It just epic. Like really epic! I also typed some more on The Snowy Waste and the word count is still creeping up. Yay! And I also want to send shout-outs to my five followers!! I’m so happy I have five! It makes me feel important. And ya… I think that’ll do it for now…. have a good night!!
 Laters,
T.V.

No comments: