Thursday, October 22, 2009

HUGE NEWS!!!!!

Hi again,

So I have HUGE news!! So today a grand idea came into my head. And it went something like this…. Samjedabar is way too much of a mouth full to say and it totally interrupts scenes when you throw in her huge long name in and it won’t do to use her informal nickname. Soo I decided to throw out Samjedabar’s name which mind you she’s had for almost four years now. Then I had to come up with a name that would rival the epicness of her old name. so I came up with Zayda. Then that didn’t fit because it was too short and I didn’t like it much. So I racked Ash on the end to make it Zayda’Ash. Then I was like eh cool but too girly. So I made it Zayden’Ash. Whoot! And I really like it plus it has great potential for nicknames because everyone knows that nearly all of my characters get nicknames. So yup yup Samjedabar is now Zayden’Ash! Yay!

Laters,
T.V.

No comments: