Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lost on Youtube



Hey all. I was working diligently last night on edits. I’m actually reworking a whole scene so that Neal is the one in a fight instead of Jamie. So that’s what I was doing till my brother comes over and told me to look up Death Metal Rooster of Youtube. So I did. Then I had to check out the Metal Parrot and it went downhill really fast. I don’t know if you’ve ever gotten lost on youtube but I swear I was distracted for over an hour wasting my life looking at odd and useless videos. So I thought I’d at least make it somewhat productive. So I copied some of the really good outrageous videos. Enjoy!






Death Metal Rooster







Metal Parrot







Opera Parrot







Marshmallow Murder


<">




Hidden Images on Money







Two Scoops of Destruction







Laters,


No comments: