Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Summer!

Hi all! Happy summer! So I have a lot to catch you all up on. first off I have been out of school for almost a week now. It’ll be a week tomorrow. And it feels totally amazing to have finished my first year of school. I’m just waiting for all my grades now. I have my Bio and Algebra grades both of which are Bs and I’m very proud of myself. I enjoyed writing my Nazi Era Germany paper… good story about that we had a source reader for with all sorts of things that we had to read for the semester and I was supposed to get the format for the paper along with a bunch of information about the topic from it. And I had made the mistake of sending it home on Monday when my mum was helping me move most of my room out. So I just sort of just made it up as I went with the in-text citations. When I got home I looked in the source reader and I had done it right. Lol. It was APA format even though my professor said that it wasn’t APA. Yay! Plus it was just downright fun to write. I loved that class a lot.

It was really funny when I was walking off campus it’s one of those moments when you know you’re done with that part of your life. Most of the time you never feel or see a part of your life ending but something you can’t help but totally see them. And I was really happy that I finished my freshman year without getting kicked out or dropping out. And now I’m just waiting for my letter from NYU… I should be hearing back this week... cause the website said that I’d hear back in the middle of may at the latest.

So onto the pictures from my signing! I lost my camera chord… so I can’t upload them yet.. haha

Oh and my last two lists… pretty much the best ones!


Things I won’t miss about my roommate.
1) Her smelly clothes
2) Her loud music
3) Her singing to her music
4) Her habit of not cleaning her side of the room
5) Her leaving the door unlocked
6) Her slamming doors when I’m sleeping
7) Her talking on the phone while I’m sleeping
8) Her having friend in the room while I’m sleeping
9) Her over all rudeness
10) Her changing clothes when I’m sitting at my computer
11) Her friends just walking into the room like they live here

Now to compensate…. 2 things I will miss about my roommate
1) Her sharing textbooks with me
2) Her not being in the room all the time

Laters,

No comments: