Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello and Welcome

Hi all and welcome to The Vangclear Files!

Okay so here’s the deal, I started this page as an assignment in Media In American Culture in the spring. And I originally ad a bunch of short stories up here called Cry Of The Raven. As of last week they have officially been absorbed into my book series. So I took them down and decided to change this into my update blog for my writing. So basically I’ll be letting you all know what events I have going on, what I’m doing with my writing, and I’ll probably post up tidbits here and there of my series or whatever it is that I’m writing.

So now for all of you who don’t know me you’ll know me as Taylor Vangclear! I’m going into college this fall and I write all the time. This summer has been consumed with me writing and writing and writing some more. My first novel A Colorless Myth was published in June (check it out, you can find it on amazon) and I have big plans for my writing career. I have my Cycle of Zantor series to work on along with other side projects and novels I’m also working on. You’ll probably be hearing more about all of that in future posts. Um… let’s see more information about me…. I read and write Fantasy and Sci-Fi mostly. I like to write about things that I wish I could do… like fly or have amazing sword skills and so on (I’m sure you get the picture). Any how I think I’ve covered the basics. I’ll do as much updating as I can between school and what not. Leave me comments if you have questions or whatever, don’t be shy! And don’t be a stranger!
Laters,
T.V.

No comments: