Friday, August 28, 2009

The Realms

Hey all,

Sorry it’s taken me a while to post again. I’ve been busy with college stuff and I’ve been reoutlining The Quartet. It seemed to boring to me so I changed the ending on the second book and redid the last two books. So it’s pretty much going to kick more butt now. And I’m so happy I just introduced Raven into the series. He’s going to be such a nice addition to the Questers. Plus I just came up with a huge plot twist that involves Darkness (which is evil in every way shape and form) and Samjedabar. It’s going to be good, like betrayal, love, battles, and death good. I also recently redid the 15 Realms.
Before it looked like this. Basically one realm for the seven first born races (the 7th realm through the 13th realm), fluff realms that I thought would be awesome to have (the 2nd realm through the 6th realm and the 14th realm), then essential realms such as the Material and Death realms.
1st Realm:: Material
2nd Realm:: Vampire
3rd Realm:: Assassin
4th Realm:: Guardian
5th Realm:: Particles
6th Realm:: A’Dor
7th Realm:: Earth
8th Realm:: Water
9th Realm:: Air/Wind
10th Realm:: Fire
11th Realm:: Time
12th Realm:: Ether
13th Realm:: Blood
14th Realm:: The Lost
15th Realm:: Death
And now it looks like this. There is still one real for the seven first born (the 5th through 11th realm),now the Assassins and Vampires share, there are only there are five fluff realms (the 2nd through 4th, the 12th, and the 14th) I put them in because they make the story much better. And I also added a realm for Zantor (he’s the God of all gods in the cycle).
Zantor’s Realm:: Sanctum
1st Realm:: Material
2nd Realm:: Assassin and Vampire
3rd Realm:: Guardian
4th Realm:: Particles
5th Realm:: Earth
6th Realm:: Water
7h Realm:: Air/Wind
8th Realm:: Fire
9th Realm:: Time
10th Realm:: Ether
11th Realm:: Blood
12th Realm:: The Lost
13th Realm:: Death
14th Realm:: Daemon or Darkness
I’m totally proud of myself for reworking it all. Now it’ll be easier to fit in twists and shocker and heads up there are a lot of them! So until next time!

Laters,
T.V.

No comments: