Monday, August 31, 2009

100 Questions


Hey again,

So there’s this thing called boredom. And instead of going on an epic quest to find a t-rex to see what my RA would say about me bringing it into whiteman I decided to sit and do a survey. You know those really dumb things that people do when their so bored their brains are about to fall out… ya that’s the state of all day doing almost nothing (except some typing) and it’s only a little past nine… I’ll probably go nerd it up and play Oblivion after this. So anyway here’s the dumb 100 questions so you can sort of get to know me a bit….



1. Are you ready for 100 questions? Yup yup
2. Do you watch college football? nope
3. Who will fill this survey out after you? No one I hope…
4. Who was the last person to send you a text message? luke (the one who leant his name and personality to the
gnome in the Quartet... as an FYI)
5. Do you love anyone? yes
6. Are you happy? Very much so
7. Where was the last place you went shopping? The campus bookstore
8. How do you feel about your hair? I totally dig it
9. Where do you work? I freelance write and type my books
10. Last thing you ate/drank? Some type of funky fish… Dr. Pepper!
11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? No way
12. Do you have any pet peeves? Oh yes
13. Do you have any expensive jewelry? Yuppers
14. AIM or Yahoo? yahoo
15. Do you like math? totally
16. How many hours on average do you work a week: alot
18. Favorite baseball team? none
19. Favorite NBA team? none
20. Do you watch the Olympics? Yes, cause they’re funny
21. Last restaurant you went to?…….um I forgtet
22. Who was the last person to call you? My mum!
23. What's your sign? Libra
24. Do you have a favorite number? 13
25. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations? Last week
26. What do you spend the majority of your money on? books
27. Where does your family live? All over the place
28. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? three siblings (all brothers)
29. Ever been called a bitch? probably
30. Got any guilty pleasures? nope
31. Do you drink beer? No it tastes like piss
32. Whats your favorite color? Dark blue
33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies? Who in my generation didn’t?
34. Ever bought anything online? yes
35. Myspace or Facebook? both
36. Do you have T-Mobile? verizon
38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else? Yup… and that’s when I write myself into stories
41. Last time you saw your parents? sunday
42. Do you have any talents? WRITING!!
43. Ever been in a wedding? one
44. Do you have any children? Good joke
45. Last movie you watched? The Phantom of The Opera
46. Are you missing anyone at the moment? yes
47. Did you take a nap today? no
49. Ever been on a cruise? nah
50. Did you notice number 40 was missing? No, 40 is a dumb number anyway
52. Do you have any wealthy friends? sure
53. Ever met anyone famous before? I don’t think so
54. Favorite actor? Alan Rickman
55. Favorite actress? Audrey Hepburn
56. Are you multi-tasking right now? You know it
57. Could you handle being in the military? probably
58. Are you hungry or thirsty? Nay I am well equipped with gold fish and Dr. Pepper
59. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy’s
61. What is your average cell phone bill? Um… my mum pays for it so I never see it
62. Do you own a camera phone? yuppers
63. Ever had to take a sobriety test? no
64. Do you believe in Karma? Yes!
65. Can you speak any other languages? French
66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?D oes gym class count?
67. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Um… not more then 15 if that
68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use? Yes… but not so much anymore
69. Last place you were? New freshman dining hall
70. What is your college mascot? Cougar
71. Ever been to Las Vegas? I wish
76. Have you ever been gambling? no
77. How old are your parents? *mumbles ages*
78. When is the last time you updated your blog? Well just to day! Funny you ask.
79. Do you have your wisdom teeth? yea
80. Favorite place to be? My dorm!!
81. Have you been to New York City? Duh I want to live there!

82 Favorite sit down restaurant? Um… I don’t know
83. Ever been to Disney Land? Psh no it’s too lame for me
84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? shaggy from scobby doo
85. Last thing you cooked? I forget
86. How is the weather today? hot
87. Do you email? yes
88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill? A letter from The Fantasy and Sci-Fi Magazine
89. Last missed call? My mum
91. Last voicemail you received? Publish America
92. Do you drunk dial/text? nope
93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Dropping it in the toilet
94. What is the best city in the state that you live in? New Jersey blows… nuff said
96. Did you just die? Sorry I don’t answer dumb questions
97. Are you bored right now? yeah
98. Last concert you went to? Chris Tomlin
99. What do you think about before you go to bed? Lots and lots and lots of stuff
100. What are your plans for tomorrow? Absolutely nothing…..

Okay serisouly whoever wrote this up needs to learn to count. last time i checked it's not 71, 76. and there are alot of other missing numbers besides 40. so ya... it peeved me a bit...


Laters,
T.V.

No comments: