Friday, August 21, 2009

The Quest Quartet

Welcome back friends!

So here’s the post where I’m putting everything out there basically concerning my series. The Cycle of Zantor is actually a collection of series, four to be exact plus four books that tag along with tit. My series I mostly refer to is The Quest Quartet it’s going to be the first one published and it’s four books. I have the first book written all out in five notebooks and I’m only 220 pages into typing it. Sometimes I get quite sidetracked and start working on the second series I want published The Final Thread Trilogy, which is where all the Sh** goes down! Seriously soooo much happens and I’m in love with it as much as I’m in love with the quartet. Anywho…. Okay lets see I’ve been working on the Quartet since I was in seventh grade so I’ve got loads of information on the world I’ve created and the people who run it. I’ll be putting up some of that here. A few character profiles, maps, myths, and so on.
And here’s my two minute plug for The Quest Quartet::
Exyel has been plagued for thirty thousand years of civil war. But it’s all about to end now. A group of three unlikely friends leave Flar in search of The Armlet Of Exyel. The Armlet was the reason for the whole war and once it is reunited and worn by the true heir of Exyel then the land will be at peace again. But can these friends do it. A Human, Neal, tags along for the opportunity to leave the small vineyard town. A walking talking living skeleton Billy Bones goes to reclaim all his former glory that he had as King Tantin Exyel. As for Jamie she is not all that she appears to be and hides more then she shares. Yet she goes with her friends to find The Armlet. But how long will she be with the quest? On their path to reuniting Exyel the three find new allies and enemies that would see Exyel at war forever. With the saving hand of Samjedabar and Clewween the questers might just save their breaking land. But if they fail Darkness will sweep in and claim the land forever.

I’m quite picky about my names, because it takes a while to come up with proper ones to suit the characters so here’s some help with them…
Pronunciations::
Clewween ~ Clew (Rhymes with drew) - en
Exyel ~ x-yel (yel rhymes with peal)
Flar ~ fl-are
Neal ~ rhymes with peal
Samjedabar ~ some-jade-a-bar
Tantin ~ t-on-tin

I think that’ll be all for now…. Till next time!
Laters,
T.V.

No comments: