Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello 3.5

I just went on to check my grades for this semester. I nailed every class. Got 2 As and 3 Bs. I’m so excited! I was iffy on my Modernization in Asia class. I could have sworn I was going to get a C but I pulled a B out of somewhere… so I’m quite happy with myself! And I’ll excited that I did so good this semester. But my GPA is a 3.500… and I’m supposed to have a 3.6 to transfer to NYU… so I’m hoping that a 3.5 is close enough. I’m still waiting to hear back. It should legit be any day cause they said I should hear back by the middle of May and ya it’s the middle of my… what fun.


I downloaded the new 30 Seconds to Mars CD and I’m basically addicted to the song This Is War. It’s basically epic. Like so epic I had to rewrite a death scene cause it inspired me to make it super epic. Haha. Below is a AMV I’m totally in love with… and it’s to This is War… so ya… it’s awesome





Now onto even more awesome news. It’s funny actually. Because last week I had put on my status of facebook that I wanted someone to Beta my manuscript. And I got two replies. One was from a friend and another was from a guy from my writing group. So I sent it to both and I feel so important now because my friend from my writer’s group proposed we do a swap. So now I’m a Beta for his manuscript! It’s very exciting. And I’m totally digging his novel so far its legit interesting.


And oh goody I’m back to drawing more maps… I think I have an obsession with them I just sketched out a map of the districts on Temple. Hehehe it’s for the Final Thread Quartet but I was writing a scene today that I needed districts for so I thought what the heck I’ll just draw the whole thing now. so I did and I rather like it. So I’m going back to finishing up the scene…


Laters,

No comments: