Saturday, May 1, 2010

Signing

Last night I was at the opera! It was so amazing and way fun and just awesome! I had so much fun. We ate at a really nice Afghani resistant called Ariana at 787 9th Avenue. Check out the website. It was such amazingly good food! Then we walked the few blocks to the Met.



Okay so today was my signing! It was totally awesome. Eight people showed up and we sold seven book! So that mean I get to donate $42 to the food pantry! So seriously it was such an awesome signing. Basically the best part of the day was when two of the girls I knew from after care came with their dad. It made my day and it was nice to see them and talk to them! They are the sweetest girls and I’ve missed seeing them at aftercare so it was super cool that they came to see me today! I have pictures from the signing. I’ll post the ones of me and my signing table when I get back to school (I don’t have my camera chord. Lol). Over all I couldn’t have asked for a better first signing! So thank you everyone who came!


Laters,

No comments: