Saturday, October 31, 2009

a litle bit of nothing

Salut,

Ca va? Ya I’m using my mad French skill. So I’m home this weekend to relax… and write. I’ve decided to set myself some goals. First of which is I want The Snowy Waste by the spring so I can send it out. Soooo that means I want to type between five and ten pages a week. Which currently I’m zooming through for this week. I’m sooo excited. I was looking at Laini Taylor’s blog and she did this really cool post about her writing journals and I totally want to make a post like that…. So that’s my project for later today…. I can’t wait cause I know that there are some crazy things in my notebooks… co check that out later! Plus I’m rewriting an amazing scene for like the fifth time this month and it’s going to be banging!

Laters,
T.V.

No comments: