Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update....

Hi ya,

Okay so this is what’s been going down. I’ve been working my butt off at school. I had a midterm last week and I got an A on it. I was happy… and I only studied for five minutes. It was so nice to see I got a good grade. Plus I’ve been working on picking classes for next semester, I’m going to be having Fridays off next semester!! Yay! I’ve been working on perfecting my website so go check it out it’s pretty good so far. And I’ve totally been doing some GREAT writing. I’m just zooming through The Snowy Waste. And I’m still gathering some ideas for Crimson Clashed With Ivory, once I hard core start working on it it’s really going to come out good. And I don’t think I’ve posted this yet…. But I’m planning on sending The Snowy Waste out to publishers this spring and if I keep up this work then that’s really going to happen which makes me sooo excited! Any how I’m working on a very good scene now… I’d post it but it gives away a lot about the first half of the book, because yes I’m nearing the halfway mark on it!! YAY!!! Oh and I’m still looking for help on the FAQ sections of my website so please email ANY questions to me! Thanks! Have a good night all!!

Laters,
T.V.

No comments: