Monday, February 22, 2010

Behold My Outline!

Remember how I said that I was going to post my outline on my wall. Hahaha ya I spent my weekend on that. It looks pretty spiffy… don’t you think?


And it’s totally helping me although it’s still going to be tough for me to decide what I’m using as the final and what’s combining. Because right now I have about six way that I can write out the second series. So… ya. But I’m finally getting back to editing. I just took out a scene and started adding that information other places in the book cause it was took history booky in the old scene. Yup yup. And writing my fanfic is still helping me. I’ve been writing out a couple scenes for various spots in The Cycle. And I’m playing around with a few names so it may no longer be The Cycle of Zantor… but I’ll keep you up date.






Laters,

No comments: