Friday, February 12, 2010

Delayed Opening....

Hi,



Delayed openings aren’t much fun in college… they totally rocked in high school. Guess it evens out with the whole snow days being better and all. But basically this is how it goes… I get a call at 5:20 this morning letting me know that we have a delayed opening and classes won’t start till 11 o’clock. Ya waste of my time to listen to the call cause my earliest class was 2 o’clock. Gooood game. Not. So it didn’t matter to me. In high school delayed openings are fun cause you get to sleep in. I sleep in every day at college so it makes no difference to me. But campus was cleaned up quite nicely today… check out the pics.
^walking back from the dining hall^

^walking to the dining hall... at night.... i liked the lights^

^yup that's all the snow we got!^



Wish me luck on my trek to the train station in the morning… I’m going home again. I know I’m getting to be one of those losers that goes home every weekend. Haha. But after this weekend I won’t be home for a while. Plus it’s a four day weekend for me! Whoot!


Laters,


No comments: