Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Edits

I’m chillin in my suitemates room watching the oylmpics. Apolo got first in the heats! Whoot! I was excited. Any how I’m putting off finishing my literacy narrative. And guess who didn’t make an appointment to go see their English teacher for help… yup me. I just gave up cause it’s going to be a shitty essay either way and I thought I’d save my professor the pain of reading it through twice. Plus… I know it’s shitty and I figured I didn’t need to hear it from my teacher. I take to criticism with academics better in writing. Dork I know right. But on the up side I’ve plowed though some more editing and still frustrated with my early characters because they are so off from what I made them at the end. Oh silly me. But I’m fixing it and so far I’ve made cuts to the opening and added to the early scenes of the quest. So I’m excited! Oh and one more piece of awesome news I made Deans List!!!!!! YAAAAAAAY!!! I suppose I should finish up my narrative edits now……


Laters,

No comments: