Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lazy Much?

Hey ya! So for some reason I’ve been feeling realllllllllly lazy lately… haven’t done much editing or anything writing in general. My literacy narrative kinda killed my buzz cause I ended up hating it and I don’t know why I care about this assignment so much… ugh. And today I went on n epic quest for a working washing machine to do long overdue laundry. Cause butt heads in my dorm broke all our machines. Grr. So Liscet and I first went to the new freshman dorms but all the machines were being used so we went to the new upper classman dorm. I’m totally in love with that laundry room. I sat and read while my stuff was in. it was amazing. But anyway what I have been doing other then laundry to convince myself I’m busy and can’t edit is reading manga. Haha. Should be doing homework… but no. between yesterday and today I read all 33 chapter of Dance In The Vampire Bund. Very good manga so far. Can’t wait for the next chapter. So ya I know major loser.

Plus I also haven’t edited cause I’m reworking the second/third series or something like that and it keeps changing and I need to hammer that our before I finish up edits so I know what I have to add in or take out. But I just came up with an idea… I’m going to write it all out on post its and put all over my dorm wall to arrange it out nicely. Whoot! Hope my roommate won’t mind… granted it will be on my side of the room so not much she can say… but it will be a looker. Haha.







Laters,



No comments: