Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day

Happy Snow Day,



Today was in fact a snow day. A very snowy snow day! And I have also come to the conclusion that snow days in college are quite different from high school ones. Mostly because everyone who is still on campus has the intense urge to run around outside. Unlike snow days back in Hunterdon county where we live so far apart that you can run around outside…. But only with your siblings. Haha. Here it was crazy people were making snowmen and what not. And there was a HUGE snowball fight on the quad. It was basically all the residence halls versus each other. Epic. I threw some good ones… didn’t hit a lot of people but ya. I also threw some/ a lot at my friends. Hehe. Anyhow just wanted to share some pics from campus.

^Right outside my residance hall^

^Looking at the tennis courts^

^Snowball fight on the quad... well some of it anyways^

^My very perfect snowball^

More pictures to come tomorrow!

Laters,



No comments: