Friday, February 19, 2010

Texts From Last Night

Okay so I tots def love the sight Texts From Last Night. Mainly because it’s so funny but also because I can see some of my friends sending them. Hich is why it’s always fun to look up to look up the 908 area code cause it’s like I could know the person sending the text. Haha anyhow here are some that I think are way funny… and PG rated



(858): I don't know what you're doing, but there's a dragon on my street.
-------
(908): I'm eating my dinosaur chicken nuggets in the order they would die in the food chain.
----------
(314): I just got my poem back from the prof, there's a sticker of a girraffe on it and it says "you're awesome!" ... How can this even be considered real college?!?
------------------------
(810):i went to go through my sent box of drunk texts from last night and they were all deleted... i'm going to assume drunk me made the executive decision that sober me would be better off not knowing what they said
--------------------
(601): Hypothetical question: If I threw up in the dishwasher do I clean it up or just turn it on? :(
---------------------------
(951): So after we got done with our cardiac arrest patient, I thought how awesome would it be to hook up the defibrillator pads to cook a burrito.
(909): dude... how have they not drug tested you yet?
---------------------------
(980): I making dinner, so you might want to actually come home tonight.
(704): oh, you finally did the dishes then?
(980): No, bought new ones.
---------------------------
(908):  Apparently I added "small children" to my likes on facebook. glad to know that's where my subconscious is at.


Laters,

No comments: