Monday, February 1, 2010

New Hair

Happy Monday,



It’s Monday and I’m back at school. My dad took me back today and we went to lunch on campus and got coffee this afternoon before my class. It was very nice. That’s one thing I like about my school is the meal plan comes with two guest meals a month. This weekend was totally awesome. Mainly because I dyed my hair. Now before I had stripes:: 
I got tired of that and I really wanted something cool so now I’m all tie-dyed! And I wanted to share with you all my journey to awesomeness with pictures.


(1) I had to bleach my hair so I put in my bleach and wrapped it and heated it


(2) After 20 minutes I had to rinse my bleach (it looks soo weird right?)


(3) Then I was a blond!! Yay!



(4) after a few hours of blondness It was time to section off my hair for dying (tots def a cool way to style your hair)


(5) and here’s my hair after I have my colors in.


Here’s all my dyes I used. Muhahahahaha


(6) and finally the finished product!








And I love my hair it’s totally cool and I love to see people staring at it. So anyway I’m excited cause I feel cool now with all these wacky colors. I was so scared to bleach out my whole head cause I was reading stuff online about how bad it is for your hair and all. So I finally was just like whatever I’m only young once so I did it. And I’m totally happy my mum said it was all good. She told me I was an adult and I could do what I wanted with my hair. So I bleached! Muhahaha. And it was just fun.


Oh yes and Saturday I woke up at 6:00 AM so I could get ready and go to my little brother’s Mock-Trial. He was a witness it was cool. But I went and sat in the jury box for the two trials. We won the second one. Probably cause our “lawyers” the second time around just ripped the other team apart on the stand! It was pretty impressive. That was lots of fun and I will tots def go watch next year as well. It also makes me want to see if NYU has a Mock-Trial team cause that would be way cool and I’d totally do it.


So yup that was my awesome weekend.


Laters,
T.V.


No comments: