Monday, February 8, 2010

Not all my writing is shoddy..... right?

Good Evening,



So I’ve got a major task of rearranging, adding, merging, and deleting ahead of me. Why you ask? Because I came up with a FANTASTIC idea for the Final Thread Trilogy which in fact will merge the Saga of Resurrected Blood with it. On the upside I will have fewer books to write…. On another upside it’s no longer a trilogy as of this second it’s a six book series and still under recreation. Just thought I’d share cause I was excited. Oh! Oh! Oh! And I got a little peek at my own writing process… as you might remember I was frustrated with moi in the last post. But when I got this fantastic idea I started doing what I normally do with great ideas and realized…. BAM! This is part of my writing process. So I filed that info away and continued outlining. I’ve started writing a few scenes from the new series and I’m soooo happy with the way it’s going to turn out and the ending is even more epic then it was originally going to be! muhahaha. And guess what the best part about the ending is… the reader gets to use their own imagination for the true ending. Hehehehehehehe I’m so evil. But it’s so fun! And on another not so fun note…. I realized my narrative that I thought was so amazing for writing was actually very shoddy…. So I must work on it… funny cause this is the first academic writing piece I’ve actually cared about since…. Creative writing…. How sad…. So I must work on it…. But I don’t know what I’m going to do with it… deleting it and starting over is a very tempting idea I must say. I read some other people’s in class on their blogs and I was like “damn mine’s shit.” Cause they had theirs all nice and flowy and focused…. So I’m going to email my teacher to set up an appointment and have her help me out with said shoddy essay. Hopefully she can set me on the right track. So cross your finger for my narrative.


Laters,



No comments: