Sunday, February 14, 2010

Olympics

The Olympics are probably the coolest thing ever! I’m at home for a long weekend so I have a TV to watch it on. lol. But any how I just like to watch at how crazy young some of these people are! Like there are people competing who are my age! And I’m blown away cause it baffles my mind that they can do so good. I like the snowboarding and short track speed skating the most! Speed skating cause it’s intense and cause I love Apollo Anton Ohno. I mean come on he’s got the most chill passes like he makes it look like the easiest thing to do. Totally impressive. Plus I think he’s way cute. I mean come on! Just look at him…






Oh and I found this video on the Vancouver site and thought it was sooo cool.





Haha. Any how I’m totally looking forward to seeing him skate again this week! Plus snowboarding tomorrow! Yay!






Laters,

No comments: