Monday, November 22, 2010

Have You Ever Been Cut Off By A Bus?

I officially experienced the most terrifying thing in my life. I was cut off by a bus. They didn’t even have enough room to come into my lane and bam they just pulled in and I had to slam on the breaks and almost get rear-ended. Good game right? Then again it was bound to happen. Anyone who drives on Morris Ave in Union knows what a clown operation it came be. I just had to share because it was really scary for me and it reminded me why I hate driving in the yellow area. But I have to now to get to school after the weekends.


Which by the way only 53 days till I depart for Ireland! I move out of Kean on the 16th! That’s so super exciting! I’m done here!


Anyhow I’ve got to go eat before class. We’re doing more cat dissection in anatomy today! Yay!


Laters,

No comments: