Monday, November 15, 2010

FanFiction Dorkyness

Those of you who have been following my blog for a while know I’m one of those total dorks that writes FanFiction. I don’t care what people say about it so go ahead and bash it be my guest. I totally enjoy it. It’s a way to let of steam when I’m totally stuck on a part and REALLY REALLY want to write but don’t know what to write. So I write fan fiction. I’ve been doing for about a year now and it’s still lots of fun. I also do it because I love to see what people think about my writing. I’ve gotten very few negative reviews. I also like it cause I reply to my reviews and I’ve gotten pretty close with some of the people the review and none of them are in the states! It’s funny cause since I write fanfic for a manga series we always gush about the recent chapters and what not. It’s never any person detail but I still feel like we’re good friends. I also like it because when I started the reviews were few and far between then I started posting more new chapters and what now and now my stories of 4 or 5 chapters have almost a 100 reviews compared to other stories that have 10 chapters and are just making 100 reviews. I’d like to believe I’m a popular writer plus I update just about every week and people love updates! Just to give you a full scope my first series ended at 25 chapter 101,000 words (that’s a good sized book btw) and people were so mad that I ended it. But it was totally killer ending and I didn’t want to drag it out and make it a shitty story. And it has 364 reviews. Yup it makes me so happy to look on my chart and see the views of my story over 1.10K. Even if people don’t review I enjoy knowing people read my stuff and enjoy it! So I’m off to do edits now and maybe some fanfic. Check it out, just the last few days of people viewing my stories... makes me so happy...






Laters,

No comments: