Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th

I seem to be getting backed up on blog posts. Plus being at the beach means that I only have internet at the library. I’m still working on one more from Ohio and my adventure to the Air Force Museum. But I still need to research a little more before that’s truly done.
On to the good stuff then. Today is the 4th of July. The Birth of America and all that good stuff. As I watched the fireworks tonight it hit me… this might very well be my last 4th of July for a good few years. Then that got me thinking back on all the good times I’ve had on the 4th.


Obviously the fireworks are a main feature in every memory. When my brother’s and I were younger we would sit on the top of our van to watch the fireworks. Our beach house is situated perfectly because we can see the display from our front yard, now travel necessary.


This year it was only my mum and I watching and we found quite the comfy place to watch. Turns out we could see it from her bedroom window. So we chilled on the bed with our dogs and watched. I took some pretty nifty pictures and enjoyed my 4th of July.
Cheers,

No comments: