Saturday, June 23, 2012

Oops… I Cannibalized My Closet


This this horrible addiction called Pintrest… If you’ve heard of it you know it’s destructive powers.


1- It keeps you distracted for hours pinning all manner of things 
2- It makes you feel the need to do more with your life
3- It makes you Cannibalize your closet


The last has been my addiction these last few days. You see I dropped by the second hand store and picked up a lot of tees because I’d seen some things on Pintrest I wanted to try. It didn’t stop at just the new tees. My pant’s weren’t safe either. To get the full scope of this destruction perhaps I should show you the carnage… the before and after pictures….


(1)

 (2)

 (3)

 (4)

 (5/6) Both from the same style white V-Neck 


 (7)


 (8) I forgot to snap a before picture. But this poor bloke started out as a normal hoodie... then I hacked it up

(9) These too have no before picture. They started out as innocent skinny jeans...

 (10) What did these pants ever do to me to deserve this?!






RIP Normal Clothes


Cheers,

No comments: