Sunday, September 20, 2009

FanFic, Signing, and Stuff



Hello,

So I’m home for the weekend and my computer has been off till about five minutes ago. I went yard sale-ing yesterday then I babysat. And I babysat again today because despite what everyone told me I didn’t really believe that college textbooks were EXPENSIVE! But I’m still pretty broke and all from buying my books so I came home to dye my hair and make money. Haha so now I look like a proper peacock again with my assortment of colors in my hair. P.S. Check out the pic of m hair. i love it!

Now for some good news… or bad news…. Depends on your view of this. But I just got myself an account on Fanfic.net. I wanted to try my hand at it and practice some writing techniques and get feedback. So ya… I’m still a little afraid at what people will think…. So I’m not posting my fanfic pen name yet. I just thought I’d give you all a little laugh.

I’ve come up with some new ideas for my vampire book…. Which still doesn’t have a title…. Grr me. But it’s sort of coming along, mostly in my head though. And I’m still looking around inside my head for some ideas to progress The Snowy Waste. It’s still at a very sad standstill.
Oh and that just reminded me. I’m in the process of setting up a book signing at the either Califon Book Store or the Clinton branch of the library. Now I’m really leaning toward the library because I’ll end up making more from it and since I’m a poor college student money is always welcome. Haha. So totally stay tuned for that.
And how I think that’s it for now…..

Laters,
T.V.

No comments: