Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ideas???

Sup,
 So I’m still fresh out of ideas on the Snowy Waste. So Sunday night I thought it would be a grand idea to deprive myself of sleep because I’ve had great success in coming up with ideas that way. Well four o’clock rolls around and I’m not even tired, now mind you I didn’t have any caffeine cause I wanted to get tired. So I just gave up and tried to go to bed. It took me almost an hour to get tired. Ya so I decided not to try that again. But I have been working on my vampire book. I’m typing out the beginning today and I’ll try to post that tonight to see what you all think. It should be totally bitching. And I’m also excited to write it cause it’s modern so there’s going to be f bombs and other shit coming out of people’s mouths so I’m excited. Since I’m using some of my crazy friends as models it’s going to get ridiculous and I can’t wait to write it! Plus Cody is basically on of my good guy friends in female form. Hahaha I can’t wait to see his reaction whn he finds out. I’ve been at college less then a month and I’m already fast becoming a typical college kid. I’m supposed to be working on finishing my English Essay rough draft due in my next class that starts at 2:30.… ya I’m so not doing that. I work better when I have five minutes to come up with an idea. It always works out great! Hahaha.


Any how I need to hop on that essay…. Ugh. I wish you all an AMAZING day!!

Laters,
T.V.

No comments: