Friday, September 18, 2009

New Book and Other Info

Hey….

Sorry it’s been so long. I’ve been busyish. I’m trying to settle into the swing of college and stay ahead of my work which I’m doing really good at so far. And as for writing… I haven’t done an over abundance of it. I’ve typed maybe two pages in The Snowy Waste… it makes me sad but I’m just so stuck up on this one part and I don’t know how to change it or whatever. So I think I’m going to go back and start doing some edits on the first part and leave the second part for now.
On the whole upside of having writers block on the series I’ve come up with another writing tangent that I’m currently pursuing. I was bored Wednesday night after classes so I started doing one of my favorite things… researching vampires! Now let me tell you. I have sooo much information saved on my computer about Vampires. And not Stephanie Meyer’s pansy ass washed out vampires but real Vampires. Like the old school ones that can only come out at night and need to be decapitated and burned to be killed. The ones that are not good looking but are rather grotesque. And those are going to be the Vampires in my new book…. Which is yet to get a title. But basically the vamps in my book are old school. They must abide by The Six Traditions. So there are laws that they must follow and behaviors they must abide by. Okay so the basic jist of the book is the main character Cody Van Helsing (she’s a chick) and her clan of Vampire Hunters travel the world killing Vampires that are causing problems for towns. And the towns must have contacted her through mail for her help. She also deals with a few other paranormal sort of things during the book. So far it’s not going to be a series but there will be plenty of room for me to branch off and write other Cody Van Helsing books. Oh and she also uses come really cool Anti-Vampire weapons that she’s created. And ya… that’s basically all I’ve got so far.

So…. I think that’s just about all I’ve been up to writing wise lately. but just to give you some info on what I’ve been up to at school… well I’ve been adjusting to classes and it I totally love all my classes they’re actually surprisingly easy which is nice. I’m almost two weeks ahead in homework for most of my classes. And over all I’m having a good time. I’m finally making friends and what not. And I’m going home this weekend and I know I’m going to miss campus…. How weird is that. So ya anyway I’m going to hit up lunch now. I’ll try to post more often I’ve just been busy and a bit lazy!

Laters,
T.V.

No comments: