Friday, September 25, 2009

Randomness

Hey ya,

 
So it’s 3:15 and I’m totally too hyper to even think of sleep. Plus I’ve still got another load of laundry on… I found the best time to do laundry in Whiteman. 2:00AM no one is using the machines so no waiting or fighting over them! Muhaha it’s great. So any how I was working on my still un-named vampire book and I got some more awesome ideas. And I’m changing Cody’s name. I feel so clever. It’s Cody Von Helsang. First it’s clever because it sounds like Van Helsing which it’s going to be explained that when Stoker wrote Dracula accurate information had to be changed. and secondly I feel clever because sang in French for blood and since it’s vampire and vampire’s drink blood…. I know dorky but way cool. And I also came up with some new scenes they’re all written… in my head. So I hope I’ll get some time to write those out tomorrow… or maybe tonight. I’m debating on whether or not to pull an all nighter to write… currently it seems very appealing because I have lots of ideas I want to type out…. But I’m not sure cause I have my early class T2K at 11. And I’m going to J - Cru tomorrow night with Campus Crusade… so I wouldn’t be in bed early to make up for it…. But it’ll be the weekend…. I’m still weighting the options. Haha. Any how…. Oh p.s. I read the new Vampire Knight chapter today cause I’m so obsessed with that manga and I liked it a lot. But I want something exciting to happen…. It’s in a bit of a lull now. So I’m waiting for some hardcore action. Speaking of hardcore I’m excited for Bullet For My Valentine’s new album… I couldn’t find a release date but I’m still pumped. And I found this sort of explanation of the album.

Matt Tuck recently told the German edition of Metal Hammer magazine, "It's kind of completely new. I don't think it's like anything on 'Poison' [2005] or 'Scream Aim Fire' [2008], is it?" Moose concurred, "It's kind of more classic, if you ask me. It's not speedy, it's not thrashy." Tuck added, "It's not thrashy or really intense metal or anything. It's just like a mid-tempo kind of really nice, hard rock song. I don't even class it as metal, really. It's got metal influences and a really cool metal riff, but the song, as a vibe, is more hard rock."

It made me very excited. Anywho… ya I think that’s all for now. Just thought I’d share a little bit of randomness with ya!!

Laters,
T.V.

No comments: