Thursday, November 26, 2009

Events! YAY!

Happy Thanksgiving !!

So I’m home this weekend obviously for thanksgiving, which is a nice treat. We went into NYC today for the parade. I love NYC it’s pretty much the coolest place ever, I can’t wait to go to school there next year and live in the city. Anyhow I have so news that I figured you all would love to hear. First off I have quite a few school visits planned for this winter. I’ll be going to my high school, my middle school, and a friend’s middle school! How cool is that!!! I’m totally excited because I get to talk to kids and hopefully get them excited about writing… or at least reading! And I’m also in the process of setting up a signing at my local library! Whoot! It’s rather tedious though…. But I’m donating all proceeds to the local Food Pantry so it’s going to be worth it. And I’m still ever so excited that I’m finally over 100,000 words in The Snowy Waste! Oh and I re-dyed my hair yesterday! It looks sick awesome cause I have stripes in my hair. Like ligits really awesome stripes. As soon as I get a good picture of it I’ll post it.

Laters,
T.V.

No comments: