Sunday, December 6, 2009

Updateness....

Hello,

So yeah it’s been a while since I’ve blogged. I just haven’t had much to say really. It’s been business as usual with school. We’re getting ready for finals cause semester ends on the 21st. but I’m moving out of my dorm the 18th. Whoot! It’s almost Christmas time. I love Christmas… all the decorations and pretty lights. I’m a bit sad that I’m not home to help put up and decorate the tree this year…. But it’s okay I’ll have a month off of school when I do get home!! I also picked out my classes for next semester. I’m happy cause my early class will be 2:30. I over slept my T2K class again yesterday. It starts at 11 and ends at 12:15. I was in the caf eating breakfast at 1 when I was like oh… it’s Friday.. oops hope I didn’t miss anything. It’s all good. We never do anything in that class. It’s a rather dumb class to be honest. And progress has been going good on The Snowy Waste…nothing big to blog about to be honest… I’ve also started first revisions on Part on of it and that’s going fantastic. In a way I love editing but I hate it at the same time I don’t cause I hate going back and reading what I’ve written cause hands down every time I’ll hate it and find something to change. But it must be done and it helps me improve my writing. Plus I can always add more little foreshadowing hints. Muhahaha. That’s one of my things I love to do. All my books have connecting factors and things that hint at the ending. So if you pay attention you can guess what will happen in all the books just by reading the first couple. Oh and so exciting news!! It was snowing on campus yesterday! Even though it didn’t stick and made it all slushy it was still pretty. Finally some December weather!!

Laters,
T.V.

No comments: