Monday, December 21, 2009

A Day of Typing

Hey ya,

So yesterday I spent just about the whole day (8 hours actually) typing. I got 17 pages typed! And they are fantastic! Sometimes when I write I write just to get through a crappy scene and when I’m done with it I’m like… wow that’s going to need a lot of editing. But I keep going cause I know I have to. While yesterday it was just good writing. Plus it’s getting to my favorite part in the book so I’m excited about finally being able to type it up. Today I think might be another typing day since I got soooo much done yesterday! But I wonder how much I will actually get done… my older brother, Spencer, has his friends over today and his one friend who just got back from a semester in England is ever so loud… so we shall see how it goes today. I really want to get another 17 or so pages typed. Needless to say I’m way excited about how good I did yesterday so I want to repeat it. I think I might make some green tea so I can get super hyper then type. Haha. I always write best when I’m sleep deprived or super hyper… it’s strange but always good fun. So any way I just wanted to share how much writing I did yesterday because I was very happy with myself about it.

Oh and one more thing HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!!! It’s my little brother’s birthday today...YAY!

Laters,
T.V.

No comments: