Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Shinanagins

Hey,



So I saw that Laini Taylor had done a new years post so I thought that I would do a post like hers. You know the whole reflect on the year thingy ma gig. I’m totally going to agree with Ms. Taylor on a paragraph she wrote “I love a new year. I love a new week, even -- Mondays feel like a time for beginnings, for making new commitments, you know? So, a new year is like the emperor of Mondays, the perfect time to spiff up one's life and routines, make new routines, break some bad habits, start fresh.” I too have always been a fan of Monday’s. It annoys my friends sometimes when I’m all happy on a Monday and they just moan about having to go to classes. I enjoy learning so I just like to soak it all up and Mondays are always fun days to do that. This past year has seen to it that a lot of change has come about in my life. I got my novel published. I graduated high school. I completed a semester of college. I applied to NYU. And I’ve written over 150 pages. A fantastic year in my opinion. I can’t wait to see what this year has in store for me. I think I’m going to make a resolution right her, right now. and that will be to finish typing TSW and get it published. That’s pretty much the only thing in my life that I want drastically changed because everything else is perfectly fine with me. Any how I still have a few hours left in this year to up the page count. Haha. So enjoy the beginning your new beginnings. Start as fresh as you see fit. And have fun tonight!


Oh and Happy New Years!



Laters,


T.V.



P.S. I forgot check out this youtube video my brother’s friend showed him. Soooo funny.








No comments: