Sunday, December 20, 2009

To Read List and Pictures

Konnichiwa,

So I’m home for break!!!! Yay! This means hard core typing time!! I was so excited to be home today that I cleaned my room which is now my writing room! Whoot. And oh my goodness it’s snowing outside! Like a lot of snow, about five inches I think. I can’t wait to go sledding tomorrow. I’m such a little kid with snow. Haha. When I was cleaning my room today I realized I had a lot of books! Okay so what I also realized was I still had some book I had not read so I decided to make myself a “To Read” list for the break since I don’t go back till January 19th. So here is my list…
(1) The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy (so Ryan can stop bugging me about not reading it)
(2) The Queen of The Damned – Anne Rice
(3) Winterbirth – Brian Ruckley
(4) The Sea of Trolls – Nancy Farmer
(5) Hood – Stephen R. Lawhead
(6) Beauty – Robin McKinley
(7) The Outstretched Shadow – Mercedes Lackey and James Mallorv
So I’ll start with those and go from there. I’m so excited to be home and be done with course work!

Laters,
T.V.

p.s. here’s a picture of my doggies. Cody is on the left and he looks demonic with his eyes cause I couldn’t fix them. And Sidney is on the right. What cute wieners!

No comments: