Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Library

Hihihihihihi!

So I’m way excited cause guess what!? My novel is in the library system! I had given a copy to my librarian friend at the library in town and she read it and thought it was awesome. So she put it into the system! How cool right! Click this --- LIBRARY

Plus since I’ve been home (as of Friday) I’ve written 22 pages! As of this very second… I’m still writing for today though… so yay! And I’m also excited cause I went to the graduate tea at my high school today and I got to see a bunch of my friends. It was totally fun and I enjoyed seeing all of my friends. It’s weird cause after I graduated I’ve done quite a horrible job of keeping in touch with people…. But it’s all good I suppose. I have a whole month to reconnect. Haha. Oh and I’m excited for Christmas Friday!!!! So whoot!

Laters,
T.V.

No comments: