Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ABC of Travel

I saw this on a travel blog i follow called Never Ending Voyage. you can check out their ABC's here. And you can read on for mine! And i put in lots of pictures!


A: Age you went on your first international trip:
20


B: Best (foreign) beer you’ve had and where:
Guinness in Ireland




C: Cuisine (favorite):
French Food


D: Destinations, favorite, least favorite and why:
Favorite: Rome, Italy - Everything was so pretty and you could walk to all the main sights

Least: Athens, Greece - it was dirty and totally not what I was looking forward too




E: Event you experienced abroad that made you say “wow”:
Ireland as a whole 


F: Favorite mode of transportation:
Walking


G: Greatest feeling while traveling:
When I got home from my 12 days of traveling alone and I realized I had really done it all on my own, no help needed


H: Hottest place you’ve traveled to:
Rome during spring break


I: Incredible service you’ve experienced and where:
My Hostel in Madrid provided me with everything I could have possibly needed to navigate the city and a walking tour to boot


J: Journey that took the longest:
Coming home for Christmas. I traveled for 20 hours


K: Keepsake from your travels:
Keychains!


L: Let-down sight, why and where:
The Coliseum of Rome - It was really cool to see the outside and all but it was so expensive and the lines were long to go inside (so I didn’t) 


M: Moment where you fell in love with travel:
After a day trip in Ireland when I realized there was so much to see


N: Nicest hotel you’ve stayed in:
The one I stayed in in Delphi, Greece
^hotel view^


O: Obsession—what are you obsessed with taking pictures of while traveling?
Ruins and castles


P: Passport stamps, how many and from where?
9 - Ireland, Spain, Italy, Greece, Belgium, England, Scotland, Germany, US Customs


Q: Quirkiest attraction you’ve visited and where:
Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Ireland


R: Recommended sight, event or experience:
The Cliffs of Moher 


S: Splurge; something you have no problem forking over money for while traveling:
Have yet to find something I will splurge for every time


T: Touristy thing you’ve done:
Gone to the Eiffel Tour at night with my boyfriend


U: Unforgettable travel memory:
Road trip in Greece for 3 days


V: Visas, how many and for where?
2 From Ireland


W: Wine, best glass of wine while traveling and where?
Red Wine in Santiago De Compostela, Spain


X: eXcellent view and from where?
The tope of Torc Mountain


Y: Years spent traveling?
1 full year with a combination of all my trips and study abroad


Z: Zealous sports fans and where?
Munster Rugby fans in Limerick Ireland

No comments: