Saturday, December 31, 2011

Journal



My friend Emilie had put an idea in my head… I was in Paris and had just had a few bumps in the road with my debit card and what not. Emilie told me my life would make a great book. So I started writing when I got back from Paris. I found a coo sketch book


And wrote. And wrote and took it to Spain and filled it with tickets and postcards and my adventures. It turned out a lot cooler then I thought it would. Check out a few of the pages.









It turned into a sort of scrap book of sorts and a journal I’d write in when I was bored or if something cool happened. I’m still writing in it even though my cool travels are over for now. It’s a good way to blow off steam. If I don’t have anyone to talk to I just write it and I feel a whole lot better. And on my way through Spain it was also where I put my fears, which were rather useless looking back, but it was just nice to write them out. And I like taping tings in and making it all colorful!
Cheers, 

No comments: