Saturday, December 29, 2012

Travler's Eve


On the eve of my departure for 22 days of European Adventure I’d like to reflect a bit. First off I’m so freaking excited about leaving. It’s like I’ve been let free from a cage. I’ve felt so listless in life since the summer. But when I got my job at Dunkin I felt better but still wanted to do something more. Then I decided to go to Europe and suddenly I had something worth looking forward too and I’ve been so excited about it.

Now my trip is upon me. I’m packed and my plans are made. Check out my map of fun!

I’m so excited to be striking out on my own again. And when I get home… well that’s another post for later. But I doubt I’ll be feeling listless when I get back, I’ll be too busy.

SO the moral of the story. I probably won’t be posting till I get back later in January. So Happy New Years to all!

This song popped in my head as I was writing this post so here it is. This is for my mum. Thanks for never holding me back in life!



 Cheers,

No comments: